Financial Planners – Last Will and Testamentadmin
1. It is the only way to ensure your important assets go to the nominated people. Your Last will and testament directly affects your children and family.
2. It keeps red tape to a minimum: When someone passes without a will, all the decisions surrounding your estate must be carefully assessed and considered, and it can take a lot of time to wait for decisions, or deal with disputes.
3. It helps ensure your kids are looked after financially
Writing a will ensures that if something unforeseen happens to you, your kids are still going to be able to use the money you saved for their education, whatever they decide to do should something happen to you unforeseenably, they are taken care of financially.6. It determines who your executor will be
4. It decides where your estate goes
Without a will, people who were not even close to you may have the power to decide what happens to your estate/ belongings and most importantly, your MONEY!.
5. It helps you to save time and money
A will is going to save your family money in the long run, from public trustee fees to better tax breaks, wills are far, far cheaper to carry out than going through lawyers to fight out where all your worldly belongings should go.
We at Find an Expert can assist you with finding a Financial Planner who will be able to assist you with drawing up a Last Will and Testament. Our experts will contact you with information and quotations within 48hours.
Contact us today and speak to our experts.